Listen up, ladies. Sephora’s Fall 2016 collection is finally here and you're going to want to get your hands on these makeup and beauty faves immediately (most of these are limited editions!). I scoured a dozen+ beauty blogs and these glamor commodities are guaranteed to have the "it" factor.
Scroll-through to create your personal makeup wish list, or do some early Christmas shopping and add these game-changing beauty picks to your shopping cart.
1. GLAMAZING Beauty Kit. Because who doesn't want a trio of scientifically proven beauty products to fight all skin problems?
2. Bumble & Bumble Dry Oil Finishing Spray. Frizz reduction, texture, and natural shine? Oh my!
3. Bite Beauty Multistick. With 18 monochromatic shades these cream-of-the-crop beauty picks are made to fit your eyes, lips and cheeks in three simple steps!
4. Clinique "Be Cool" Eye Kit. An affordable trio that includes a liner, plum mascara, and cream all designed to make your eyes appear brighter. Can you say stocking suffer?!
5. IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Hair Gel. Effortless beauty-wave locks in a bottle, er, tube.
6. Stila All Day Lip Liner. Waterproof liner meets all day semi-matte color. What's not to love?
7. Dr. Brandt MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier. This mask has magnetic properties that reduce the signs of aging and includes black tourmaline, an energizing mineral, to soothe stressed skin.
8. Ciaté London's Wonderwand Volumising Mascara. Smudge-free, volume-boosting mascara that's free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Eat your heart out natural beauty lovers.
Check out all 15 of the beauty blogger picks, here >