Like many people, I'm trying to make some extra money for the summer and for Christmas. Sometimes the money from my job just doesn't cut it. Over the past couple of weeks, I have tried out several websites for earning gift cards and checks. Currently, I'm saving up money to surprise my parents with either a cruise or airline tickets to the Caribbean. However, this is costly. (Around $1,000 at the least) Here are my favorite websites to use currently...
1. Gift card earning: Fronto. I use Fronto to earn Amazon gift cards. On Amazon, you can buy other gift cards like for Starbucks and Lowes. All you have to do is download the other apps on the app. For the things that ask me to include an email address, I sometimes put a fake email address. (You can find these online.) If you put your real address, you will be overfilled with spam. So far, I have earned a $5 gift card from Fronto from just using it in 5 days. Currently, I am trying to earn a $20 gift card. (I'm at 24,000 points. You need 50,000 to earn a $20 gift card.) You earn as low as $1 amazon gift cards on this app. They even added new giftcards to Chipotle and Walmart. Now, if you put my code, you can earn points that end up very close to a $1 gift card. My invite code is sunny09.
2. Gift card and Check: Mintvine. I love Mintvine. Unlike other survey sites, Mintvine will reward you with points even if you don't qualify. Sometimes the payout is 5 points other times there is 2 points. You can earn just 5 points by doing the daily poll. You only have to cash out when you reach 1,000 points. It will take a couple of weeks to earn your check, but it's worth the wait. https://mintvine.com/users/register/fc960ffb5f21f1c72c24e2a6d
3. Gift card and Visa cards: Swagbucks. Swagbucks isn't my favorite site, but I'm learning to love it. You can earn gift cards for cruises, YES CRUISES. They also have the option of sending you a check. This takes longer than the gift cards, but like I said it's worth it.
4. Gift cards: Grabpoints. Grabpoints is an app, and you basically can earn money from searching the internet and from watching videos. To cash out, you need to earn at least 3,000 points. You can earn 1 point per video watched. I usually set my phone down and can get other tasks down while earning points. The payout is Amazon gift cards and other times of gift cards. Check your notifications on your laptop for Grabpoints. You can't see your notifications on mobile. They give you promo codes worth 7 points even 15 points! They send these to you DAILY! Free points! My invite code to earn extra points is..SQGT0Q
5. Gift cards and check: Inbox Dollars. Inbox dollars is just like all the other survey sites. I mainly use this website for searching the internet.You can sometimes earn money by every 4th search, but you can also earn "spins" or "sweep entries" on the wheel. $30 for cash out. You can earn $5 for just signing up and confirming your email. The only issue I have with Inbox Dollars is that they don't give you money if you didn't qualify for the survey.
6. Gift cards and Paypal: Chatabout . I recently started Chatabout. I mainly watch the videos, do the daily poll, and do the daily path. You need at least 1,000 to cashout for a $5 amazon gift card. I am currently at 700. With my invite link, you can earn 500 points. http://chatabout.com/welcome/170146
Please note, Earning takes time! If earning gift cards was as easy as earning stuff overnight, then everyone would be rich! However, if you put a little sweat into it, you can earn some serious money and gift cards.