Helpful video on widely available protein powders by Jeff Rizzo from Sacramento.
Jeff’s focus for this video-review - good quality absorbable protein, affordable, tastes good, mixes well.
Jeff is an avid athlete/vlogger and entrepreneur who loves active living, people and consumer goods. He’s a fitness freak b/c of the way it makes him feel, but he doesn’t obsess over diet or physique…that said, dude is ripped. He has +100,000 subscribers on YouTube and obviously knows what he’s talking about when it comes to protein powder.
- not a big fan of synthetic sweeteners (sucralose), but says it’s hard to get away from them
- mentions he thinks Rich Froning is using Syntha-6
- big fan Isopure, mostly isolate, making it absorb quicker
- Iso 100 - mostly isolate, so in theory absorbs quicker which is reported to matter
- big fan of Optimum Nutrition b/c of the avoidance of synthetic sweeteners (so this has a bit of sugar)
Here’s his web site: