Im looking for some great products to use on my face, makeup included, to cover this redness. ?

asked by

Want to find products that people have used or if they had a reaction please tell me so I don't use. 

3 Members Answered
Moderatorbadge bf8adc64bd73576ed12945fe049294a4e796c0a064c9dd1bef3e69fe47e5aaeb

Mom, grandmother, and wife. Actress & former model. Former teacher, ....


It's a bit thick, but it covers well.  You'll need a darker shade than this, but you may be able to try it at a department stor that carries Clinique.  It makes your face look whiter.  

Moderatorbadge bf8adc64bd73576ed12945fe049294a4e796c0a064c9dd1bef3e69fe47e5aaeb

Hello Shopswellers' I'm Sharon. Mother of 4 and grandmother of 11. I'm looking forward to gettting to know you all and learning all there is to know about shopswell.

member since jul 2016

I have a lot of redness. I use clinique on my face. It's dermatologist approved. (At least mine approves. lol)

Can you answer this question?

Don't know the answer, but know someone who does?
Tag them in a social post to get their expertise.