The time is growing near, Christmas and now is the time to start your Christmas crafts.
Here is a very easy craft for the whole family to do together.
These also make terrific gifts, especially if you have unexpected gifts come your way and you want to give something in return.
Very easy to make, very little cost and tons of fun!
1. You need some paint strip samples. (I went to Lowes Home Improvement Store and got different colors of green.) You can choose what color you want.
2. I recommend using wooden letters, like Scrabble letters. You can get them at any craft store or order from Amazon, which is where I get mine.
3. Now you need to decide what 4 letter words you want to use. You can use what glue you have on hand; however I found that using a hot glue gun was the best. ***If young children are assisting with this craft, I recommend NOT using the hot glue.
4. Glue your letters onto your paint sample and let dry.
5. If you have a paper punch, punch a hole at the top and put jute or ribbon through the hole to make a hanger.
That's it, all done! I hope you will enjoy doing this craft as much as I enjoy doing them!