4 Ingredients...YES, you read that correctly!! If you are someone who loves Almond Joy candy bars, then this is the recipe for you! The holidays are coming up and these are great to take to any holiday party or cookie exchange! With only 4 ingredients and very little prep time, you can have amazing tasting cookies in less than 30 minutes! It makes roughly 3 dozen cookies, depending on how big or small you make each individual cookie. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
* 1 - 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
* 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
* ⅔ cup chopped lightly salted almonds
* 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Stir until combined.
5. Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop (shown below) onto prepared baking sheet.
6. Dampen the tips of your fingers with water to help shape into discs and then pat the tops flat.
7. Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut start to turn golden brown.
8. Let cool on baking sheet.
9. Store cookies in a sealed container and ENJOY!
This is a cute plate for any cookie occasion!